WE CARE about the health and safety of our patients, staff and community! Our office is following all precautions and regulations provided by American Dental Association (ADA), Tennessee Dental Association (TDA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA.) To prevent the spread of this devastating virus.
The COVID-19 virus still poses a threat to our community. You may notice some changes at your next appointment that we have put in place to help protect you and our staff.
- We have hand sanitizer available at check-in and check-out stations.
- We ask that you not bring additional people to your appointment during this time unless required due to a disability or special need.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and additional sterilization of operatories. This might mean that there are fewer options available for scheduling appointments.
- We ask that you wear a mask if you have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If you have been fully vaccinated – a mask is not required unless you prefer to wear one.
If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, gastrointestinal upset, headache, or recent loss of taste or smell, or if you have been in contact with someone who is suspected to have or has been confirmed positive for the virus, please cancel your appointment and reschedule.
Thank you for your cooperation!
– Northside Dental Center, PA